We highlight in our dictionary the name for a girl: Habencia. You will find in our meaning finder of all baby names.
Female form of Habencio. Name known for a martyr monk in Córdoba in the 9th century.
"The one who owns"
- Elena de Borbón, Infanta of Spain (1963-)
- Elena Poniatowska, writer and poet (1933-)
- Elena Anaya, actress (1975-)
- Helena Rubinstein, American cosmetics businesswoman (1870-1965)
- Helen Mirren, British actress (1945-)
- Helen Hunt, American actress (1963-)
- Helena Bonham Carter, British actress (1966-)
- Helena Christensen, Danish model (1968-)
- Yelena Isinbáyeva, Russian athlete (1982-)