Themanual activities They are the best pastime for children to develop their imagination and fantasy, while enriching their intellectual capacity. A simple activity to stimulate children's creativity
It is a great and very original ideal for children to give on birthdays, theMother's Day or Father's Day, for example. The older ones will love receiving such a precious gift at the hands of the smallest of the house.
- Small canvas
- Molding paste
- Colored napkins
- White glue
- Pair of scissors
- Acrylic paint
5. Use the Easy Modeling Paste to outline the napkin and give a high relief impression. Nothing happens if the drawing is erased a little. The edge should be uneven on the sides of the drawing.
6. The next step requires working with the putty knife and easy-to-mold paste to apply a thin coat on the remainder of the trim. Now you have to wait for it to dry for about five hours.
7. When the paste is dry, you must pass the yellow paint to mark the texture.
8. Then, you have to apply the white paint to mark the elevations left by the paste.
9. Now you just have to wait for everything to dry approximately, about three hours. Immediately give away the painting to hang it in a corner of the house. And don't forget to give her a big hug and lots of kisses!
Proposal sent by Cristina Burdelis - Brazil, and made by Clara Zevallos and Mary-Pepa de Vicente - Spain.